a cool young pup cruizin' the streets of Honolulu and shacking up with three chicks
Welcome back!!!! We fans have been missing the updates.So are you allowed to just carry him like a baby on the flight? He's very brave. Those inter-island flights can be pretty loud!
Yup! He comes carry-on... I just have to take him out of his bag when we go through security so he walks through the metal detector with me. He's supposed to sit under my seat, but he likes the view-- I can't deprive him!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Welcome back!!!! We fans have been missing the updates.
So are you allowed to just carry him like a baby on the flight? He's very brave. Those inter-island flights can be pretty loud!
Yup! He comes carry-on... I just have to take him out of his bag when we go through security so he walks through the metal detector with me. He's supposed to sit under my seat, but he likes the view-- I can't deprive him!
Post a Comment